Welcome to the PAVE Academy Webinar Lobby
WELCOME TO THE 2022 EDUCATION WEBINAR SERIES!
Below are the details for the upcoming session.
Please click the button to access the webinar room at the advertised time for the session. We will open the room 20 minutes before the start of the session so you can get yourself set up and ready to go.
Date: Thursday 3rd March
Time: 4pm to 5pm (AEDT)
Topic: Goal Setting & Feedback – using rubrics for high-quality practice!
Presenter: Prue Pisani
- The PAVE Academy uses Webex Meetings as the platform for each webinar. CLICK HERE to download the Webex Meetings platform or you can follow the prompts when you click the button to access the webinar. If prompted, please allow the webinar to “open in the Webex Application”.
- If you are using a mobile device, you can find Webex Meetings available for free download in the App Store or Google Play store.
- This session will be recorded and will be made available as an on-demand course within 1 week of the session scheduled running time.
- Participant microphones and cameras will be turned off for the session to avoid technical issues and accidental interruptions. Please use the chat box to ask questions, share your experiences, add to the narrative and engage in the session.
- The PAVE Academy offers 12 fully subsidised webinars over the course of the school year, 3 per term, designed specifically for teachers and educators.
- To see the upcoming sessions please CLICK HERE