Pro AV Solutions and the PAVE Academy
This tool has been specifically designed for teachers.
Therefore please note that only email addresses associated with schools or the department of education (all states) are accepted for registration.
If you have an issue with registration, or would like to raise a question about registration please contact the PAVE Academy team via the CONTACT US button at the top of the page and we will explore your concerns.
Thank you for your understanding.
Partnering with the education sector for all its technology and audio-visual needs
From Instructional Solutions to Innovative Education, Pro AV Solutions can supply all educators and schools with the technology to help their students reach the next level. From early childhood, primary and secondary through to tertiary studies, Pro AV Solutions is your key education technology provider.
To further facilitate this, Pro AV is proud to announce the launch of the PAVE Academy; designed to support our amazing school partners and their educators with the integration of our education technology in the pedagogical practice.
OUR ON DEMAND PD COURSES
Our MICRO-PD courses are designed to assist teachers with understanding and embedding digital technology in their classroom.
All our PD courses are mapped to AITSL standards, ensuring that the content supports the fantastic work that teachers do in their profession and all courses are designed to align with the education technology solutions that are supplied by Pro AV Solutions and the PAVE Academy.
Once you have registered for an account and have signed into the website, you gain access to the courses below.
KEY ELEMENTS OF PAVE ACADEMY ON DEMAND COURSES:
– has been designed by a teacher and developed with a educators in mind, so they are designed to be effective.
– is mapped to AITSL standards to ensure that they are relevant
– is made up of 3 components: 1. Theoretical Background – 2: How to Guides – 3: What’s Next
– provide participants with different theory videos, additional reading and how to guides specific to the topic being covered.
– offers a certificate of completion to be used as evidence for annual teacher registrations.
– offers no limitations to how many courses you can complete or how many times you access these – so come back as often as you like!