This tool has been specifically designed for teachers. Therefore please note that only email addresses associated with schools or the department of education (all states) are accepted for registration.
You will need to login to the website before you can access the course content.
If you have an issue with registration/logging into your account, or would like to raise a question about registration please contact the PAVE Academy team via the CONTACT US button at the top of the page and we will explore your concerns.
Thank you for your understanding.
Below you will find a selection of MICRO-PD courses that are designed to assist you with your understanding and embedding of digital technology in your classroom. Our PD offering are designed to align with the education technology solutions that are supplied by Pro AV Solutions and the PAVE Academy.
All our PD courses are mapped to AITSL standards, ensuring that the content supports the fantastic work that teachers do in their profession.
Once you have registered for an account and have signed into the website, please click on the course buttons below to access each suite of PD courses.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE
– has been designed by a teacher and developed with a educators in mind so they have resources designed to be effective.
– is mapped to AITSL standards by a highly qualified and educated teacher, to ensure that they are relevant
– is made up of 3 components: 1. Theoretical Background – 2: How to Guides – 3: What’s Next
– will provide participants with different theory videos, additional reading and how to guides specific to the topic being covered.
– is designed to recognise prior learning, meaning that Part 1 of the courses in each suite has common elements.
– provides access to a certificate of completion to be used as evidence for annual teacher registrations.
– has no limitations to how many courses you can complete or how many times you access them, so come back as often as you like!
– download the badges for each course and use them to become a PAVE Academy Teacher!